Say Hello To A New Smile
Take The First Step Toward The Smile You’ve Always Wanted
Invisalign is a form of orthodontic treatment that works to correct many different types of malocclusions through the use of a series of clear plastic trays called aligners. In many cases it provides an excellent treatment alternative to traditional orthodontic braces and metal wires.
Invisalign utilizes 3-D computer imaging technology to correct problematic bites or malocclusions by planning a complete sequence of custom-made clear aligners. This series of clear aligners, each of which is worn for a couple of weeks, incrementally move the teeth into place until the final desired corrections are reached.
The advantage and appeal of Invisalign appliances is that they are more cosmetic and more comfortable than most other orthodontic appliances. With Invisalign appliances orthodontic treatment is practically “invisible.”
*Invisalign is a registered trademark of Align Technology, Inc.
- Gapped teeth - Gapped teeth is caused by abnormal jawbone growth patterns or missing teeth. Gapped teeth can lead to gum problems, periodontal pockets, and increase your risk of periodontal disease.
- Overbite - Overbite is when the upper teeth protrude past the lower teeth. This can lead to gum problem, gum irritation, wear on the lower teeth, jaw pain, and joint pain.
- Open Bite - Open bite is when some teeth do not make contact with their opposing tooth, ie, the upper molars do not bite against the lower molars. An open bite can cause poor or painful chewing, speech impediment, or more severe issues like Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ).
- Crowded Teeth - Crowded teeth occurs when there isn’t enough room in your jaw for all of your teeth to fit normally. Untreated, crowded teeth can result in crooked teeth. Crowding can cause severe plaque, tooth decay, and increased chance of gum disease.
- Crossbite - Crossbite is when both the upper and lower jaws are misaligned, which causes the upper teeth to bite inside of the lower teeth. Crossbite can cause teeth wearing, gum disease, and bone loss.
Invisalign’s® clear aligner system is designed to straighten teeth discreetly, and results can be achieved in as little as 7 weeks! Unlike fixed braces, there’s no need for any wires or brackets, meaning no metal is required – which makes them nearly invisible.
SCHEDULE A Complimentary Consultation